Friday, July 6, 2007

encounters with the rich and famous

This is mostly for Fuzzy and Panda, but for any other fans of SportsNight, you'll appreciate this also. I was at Starbucks today studying, and as I was packing up to leave who can in? Josh Charles. Since my friendly neighborhood Starbucks is also his parents friendly neighborhood Starbucks, and he must be visiting them. I didn't feel the need to talk to him though, since I don't have much else to say to him other than "I've seen you on tv."

3 comments:

Amanda G. said...

shut the frick up! that's so cool! I love him. Not only was he awesome in SportsNight, but he is also in the totally fantastic movie, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead!

Nell said...

I used to watch SportsNight, but if he walked up to me and started a conversation I would not have recognized him.

Amanda G. said...

I actually find it really odd to talk to "stars." for the reason that Ann mentions - what do you say to them? At the Twin Peaks fest, I always feel really akward during the celebraty dinner portion of the weekend.