Sunday, May 11, 2008

super villain

My sister and brother-in-law have been watching Heroes. So that led them to the topic of what superpowers they would want. And my brother-in-law decided that I can't be trusted with any superpowers because I would just use my power to become a super villain. Besides the fact that I'm just kind of offended, I would also like to point out that superpowers are in no way necessary for super villainy. Lex Luthor is the ultimate super villain, and he doesn't have any powers to go up against Superman. And Lex is the president. Not like those Batman villains who are just going up against Batman - who has no powers himself, just cool gadgets.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That's right -- if you wanted to be a supervillain, you could do it now. So there.

Or was that not exactly what you were saying . . .

Ann said...

But if I tell everyone that I'm a supervillain, that would blow the cover on my secret identity. And then I wouldn't be very successful in my supervillainy - superpower or no.